Children Of Empire

Doriți să reacționați la acest mesaj? Creați un cont în câteva clickuri sau conectați-vă pentru a continua.

Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday Children of Empire

[ 2nd Project] Heechul  10h0j2d

4 participanți

[ 2nd Project] Heechul

M.Junyoungro
    M.Junyoungro
    Group:리더❤

Varsta : 32
    Localizare : Empire
    Data de inscriere : 27/09/2010
    Stare de spirit : Like a PHEONIX

[ 2nd Project] Heechul  Empty [ 2nd Project] Heechul

Mesaj  M.Junyoungro Mar Sept 17, 2013 7:41 am

Al doilea proiect pentru Heechul alaturi de  @HEECHEULSUPPORT

*JHCS ( @HEECHEULSUPPORT ) is collecting supportive messages! Email your message for HeeCheol to JHCS via email [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link] , and they will print it out, and make an album for HeeCheol. You are free to write any type of message to HeeCheol (happy, positive ones please).
    *IMPORTANT*: pls send your message together with the photo of a HEART - Any kind of heart, for example: the photo a mini-heart hand gesture, or heart-shaped paper craft, or a heart-shaped ornament... Deadline - 9/9 Monday, please hurry up!

Mii de  ZE:A's au trimis mesaje
    [Trebuie sa fiti inscris si conectat pentru a vedea acest link]

mesajul meu : No matter what the people say Romanian ZE:A's will support you in everything you'll do.Don't listen to what other say, you are very talented and we love you forever.
    Zeze
    Zeze
    Groupe:Translator ☆

Varsta : 31
    Localizare : ZE:A's Empire
    Data de inscriere : 20/06/2012
    Stare de spirit : ~ ☆STAR EMPIRE☆ ~

[ 2nd Project] Heechul  Empty Re: [ 2nd Project] Heechul

Mesaj  Zeze Mar Sept 17, 2013 1:00 pm

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

To one of the most awesome people >_< We want you to know that we are here for you ↖(^▽^)↗ Don't worry because we will be there to support you ♥^_^
    You did awesome on Immortal Song 2 ↖(^▽^)↗ you keep suprising me day after day ↖(^▽^)↗ Keep it up and don't let anyone make you feel down.
    We love you and always love you, our Jung Heecheol ↖(^▽^)↗ ↖(^▽^)↗ Fighting!~~~
    With Love from Romania
    mesajul+poza mea
    M.Junyoungro
    M.Junyoungro

Mesaj  M.Junyoungro Mar Sept 17, 2013 10:26 pm

zeze poza nu se vede sad 
    WitchMedusa WildCat
    WitchMedusa WildCat
    ♔ Members
    ♔ Members

Localizare : Ploiesti
    Data de inscriere : 17/09/2013
    Stare de spirit : Hocus pocus!

Mesaj  WitchMedusa WildCat Mier Sept 18, 2013 12:19 am

I think that the most important thing for a person is to have confidence in himself. Right now, YOU need to have confidence in your talent, your work and the energy and heartwarming feelings you give when you sing. I believe in you and the power you should muster to pass this obstacle. Be yourself and we will love you the way you are! Fighting![Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]
    Lexx Ryu
    Lexx Ryu
    ♔ Members
    ♔ Members

Data de inscriere : 09/08/2013

Mesaj  Lexx Ryu Mier Sept 18, 2013 1:58 am

Oh..HeeChul Sad I'm so sorry for what happened to you Sad You don't take these things too serious, really Sad True fans love you for who you are, what you are and what you do. What you are doing is very good. I love you very much. You are my favourite from ZE:A and i can't resist seeing that others don't appreciate your hard work. Sad I admire you very much, you are among my idols. I have supported you since I discovered ZE:A, you've always been #1 in my heart, and although I love all of ZE:A, no one can take your place. Heechul, we love you very much! And we support you and we don't want to see you like that. Oh..HeeChul Sad Don't make us sad that much..Sad If you're sad and upset .. how about us? If we see you suffering, we suffer too. If we see you laughing, laugh we laugh too :) For me you are the element that makes my day better. When I'm upset, I listen your rap. Sad I admire you very much for your rap and your personality. And coincidence .. you're a Sagittarius, like me. :o3 It's the first time when I discover a Kpop idol who became my bias that is Sagittarius and born in December. I don't know if my message motivated you enough, however, i love you enormous, HeeChul oppa! <3 Don't forget .. we all have bad days .. but if you do something to remove them .. it's not good. Sad Don't let bad things destroy your day. Sad Be THE BEST HeeChul :) You will always stay number 1! FIGHTING JUNG HEECHUL ~ !

[Trebuie sa fiti înscris şi conectat pentru a vedea această imagine]

*Sper sa se vada poza..dfgrr *

Ultima editare efectuata de catre Lexx Ryu in Mier Sept 18, 2013 7:44 pm, editata de 1 ori
    Zeze
    Zeze

Mesaj  Zeze Mier Sept 18, 2013 2:00 am

se vede se vede batting eyelashes batting eyelashes 
    M.Junyoungro
    M.Junyoungro

Mesaj  M.Junyoungro Mier Sept 18, 2013 5:01 am

zeze la ce te referi?

si laxx uh..wooow. nu am cuvinte.. e super mesajul tau.
    uh.. ei nu prea sunt cu zodile europene..da cred ca se prinde el tongue . oricum e super:B: 

sper ca o sa ajunga in sigurata..ca le v-a citi..si sa intelegea..ca are fani si in europa Day Dreaming Day Dreaming 
    Zeze
    Zeze

Mesaj  Zeze Mier Sept 18, 2013 2:06 pm

la poza lui Lexx Puppy Dog Eyes Puppy Dog Eyes 
    dar si a mea se vede thinking thinking thinking 
    Lexx Ryu
    Lexx Ryu
    ♔ Members
    ♔ Members

Data de inscriere : 09/08/2013

Mesaj  Lexx Ryu Mier Sept 18, 2013 7:52 pm

Multumesc ^^ Ehh.. de ceva..il lamureste Kevin cu zodiile europene.. laughing Desi nu cred ca n.a auzit de ele thinking laughing Sper ca mesajele chiar sa ajunga la el..si sa le citeasca... trebuie sa.i intre in cap faptul ca are fani peste tot laughing

Continut sponsorizat

Mesaj  Continut sponsorizat

Data/ora curentă este: Lun Mai 20, 2024 7:34 pm